Friday, October 24, 2008

Switcheroo


orange-mess
Originally uploaded by sometimes Julia sews
I had a 4 day weekend and the boys have outgrown their room. So...The play/sewing room is now their bedroom and their old bedroom is now my very own sewing room! We spent 1 evening and the last 2 days moving and sorting and arranging. The boys now have a nice, clean, BIG room! And I now have a big fat mess. We just dumped all my sewing stuff in the room so I'll need to take it all out to put the furniture right before I can put anything away.

Let's call this picture "before" and hope the "after" fairy comes and fixes it while I sleep!!

8 comments:

~C said...

i LOVE that we're both working on finishing (well they're done now i guess) our boys' rooms and working on organizing our craft rooms. :) so fun!

Shalisa said...

I'll be your "after" fairy. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep Christmas in mind, if your sewing room is missing anything.
The Sewing and Craft Festival is November 13,14 and 15. Want to go?
CK

~C said...

ps did i mention that i LOVE the orange? did you just do that, or had i never noticed that that room was orange?

Bambi said...

Yay you finially did it!!

James D said...

why is my house so messy? dang.

Anonymous said...

When do we see the end result?
CK

Anonymous said...

Yikes. good luck with that.