Saturday, April 18, 2009

200 Cupcakes

Attended a precious wedding last night. The bride was absolutely stunning! The evening was full of sincerity and love from family and friends of bride and groom! Congratulations Danica & Eli!!
This is my contribution. 200 cupcakes!

My good, good friend Shalisa baked half and taught me how to use the decorator bag. She also helped me decorate them. all of them. (Thank you!) It was a little all consuming and I'm glad to be done, but I think I'd do it again. Later. Like in a year.(Amy?)

The table was impressive covered in a mass of cupcakes-the gaps are where people already started eating them (before dinner!)! The room smelled delicious and my house still smells a little chocolaty.

2 comments:

Shalisa said...

It was fun! I'd be willing to do it again...with you! :)

MICKEY said...

HI JULIA, GREAT JOB ON THE CUPCAKES, I WAS WONDERING WHAT 200 WOULD LOOK LIKE, THANKS FOR POSTING A PICTURE. I REALLY ENJOYED SEEING ALL OF YOU. LOVE AUNT MICKEY