Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's been a while

So, I've made a few things, done a few things, celebrated a bit etc...

Had a fantastic spring break! I had tons of girl time with friends, slept in lots sewed a bit, worked at school. Celebrated Easter twice. Decided I like Easter almost as much as Christmas. I will be doing something about that next year. (yo-yo garland, a few bunnies, bowl of eggs, and some hot cross buns should do the trick!)

This last weekend was great, too! We went clamming. In the rain. I shucked my first oysters. (in which we fount 7+ tiny pearls!) Had yummy seafood for dinner then, 3 days in a row! (I did not eat any oysters. yuck!)Did some yardwork. in the sun. Lots of good family time. I'm looking forward to this weekend, too!

I've got 2 quilt tops, 2 pin cushions & 2 skirts to show off!

I'm helping out with the boys' 5-8th grade track team too. That's pretty fun. I'm "coaching" long jump. Yeah...don't tell the kids but, I have no idea what I'm talking about!! (On day 2 of practice I ran a relay drill with all the kids & felt like puke after!! I am too lazy  and flabby to run that much. Yikes)

That sums it up. I'll have some show & tell soon. Maybe a track picture.
Have a great week all!!

No comments: