Wednesday, May 14, 2008

done and done

Here it is! The WIP with a deadline...It's an advent calendar. The tree is the 3rd grade class' (Z's class) hand prints, the decorations are drawn with their fingerprints. I did this once with R's 1st grade class and still love it! (but that time I hand-sewed 25 felt ornaments myself.ugh. I like this better)This (like the old one) is for the MCCSchool auction.The ornaments hang on the bottom, and as you count-down to Christmas day, you decorate the tree! I love advent calendars.
No ornaments left on the bottom...It must be Christmas!! Merry Christmas!!

Sorry it's sideways, I forgot to rotate the pics and am too lazy to go back and fix it.

3 comments:

Water Buffalo said...

That is really cute! I love that the hand prints make up the tree. I may have to do something similar next Christmas:) I think I am a sucker for anything with hand prints.

Anonymous said...

Ahah! now it all makes sense!! I love it! Are you going to the auction?
bambi

vlijtig said...

What a lovely idea!