Sunday, September 14, 2008

Domestic Sunday

My first Busy Little Quilting Bee fabrics!!! I already know how I want to put my blocks together!!! Today will be buzzing :)
AND...
Fresh produce picked right off the tree!! (Maybe Monday we'll pick blackberries!)

My parents have a fig tree! And a plum tree! The pears came from their neighbor...Pear butter maybe?! I promised the boys a plummy treat if the picked the tree clean! They did it. (Grandpa helped and taught R how to use the lopper. Fun) Plum Kuchen? We ate some of the figs chopped in vanilla yogurt with toasted pecans and mini chocolate chips. I liked it.

A day for sewing and baking! YAY!...The trick will be staying on task...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

~C said...

i'm glad i got to see you (and eat some of your yummy stuff!) on your domestic sunday! :)

we need to sew again sometime soon! why aren't the boys watching football together yet? remember sundays??