Sunday, December 7, 2008

I may need to revise my list!

2 Christmas Parties, 1 parade yesterday and today a baby shower! whew.
But...the tree is up & decorated. some baking has been done (and will soon be eaten up!)
I'm so hoping I can get to some sewing today! Wanna see my gift list? I have grand plans!!
  • 2 felt board sets,
  • a napkin set in a sewn basket,
  • a quilt,
  • toddler sized chef hat,
  • 12 ornaments (still need to choose pattern),
  • a scrappy embelished journal cover,
  • 2 neck warmers,
  • a set of dishtowels
  • 3 crochet washcloths
  • 1 stocking (for me!)
  • a pair of slippers
  • and some other stuff I haven't thought of yet!

AND my poor camer is broken! sad me...I'll have o use the big camera.

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love a woman with a plan! Our days of doing are dwindling though. I need 2 more weeks added to the time frame in December. I'm sure you do too.