Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I have a cold and it's snowing!!

the cold is yucky, but the snow makes me happy(I may be alone here, but it's so cozy and pretty!)
So, I only made it three days of finishing ufo's!...and one day sewing mustaches to fulfill a spontaneous promise to my class. I had to do a little research for ideas and was highly inspired by lupin's disguises(check out Etsy for more great mustache stuff)!.



Here are the projects I did finish:
Another sock buddy! These make great baby gifts!!
A wall hanging for a fairly patriotic little nephew.( the quilting is sideways, but I am NOT picking it all out!)
And this crazy apron made of neck ties. This will be a gift...it's made of her Dad's old ties!
Up next?...a pile of busy little quilting bee blocks! how many can I finish in one day?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey, those are my Dad's ties! That is the coolest, surprise gift! I opened it with my Mom here. She totally recognized the ties as my Dad's. How fun! Thanks, Julia!